Flavorful Curried Zucchini Soup
Andy Anderson !
So, you ready for some soup… Well, let's get into the kitchen.
- 3 Tbsp
- sweet butter, unsalted
- 1 medium
- yellow onion, diced
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- curry powder
- 4 large
- zucchini, peeled and diced, about 2 to 2.5 pounds
- 4 c
- chicken stock: Hearty Chicken Stock ala CIA
- 2 c
- coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp
- limejuice, freshly squeezed, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- sugar, table variety
- 1 1/2 tsp
- salt, table variety, or to taste
- ground pepper, freshly ground, to taste
How to Make Flavorful Curried Zucchini Soup
- 2When the foaming subsides, add the onion, and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the minced garlic, and the curry, and stir for an additional 2 minutes.
- 5Add the zucchini mixture to a blender, or a food processor fitted with an S-blade.
- 7Return the puree to the saucepan, and add the coconut milk, and remaining chicken stock.
- 9Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 10Add the limejuice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- 11Serve immediately.