QUICK CHICKEN SOUP
- 3- 8 oz
- can chicken broth
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless cubed roasted
- 1 pkg
- alphabet noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium
- carrots, cubed
How to Make QUICK CHICKEN SOUP
- 1Cook chicken breast on the grill. Cut into half inch cubes.
- 2Peel Carrot wash and cut into half inch cubes.
- 3In a medium stock pot cook chicken broth add carrots and alphabet noodles cook until carrots are fork tender. Add salt and pepper
- 4Add cubed chicken simmer on stove top for about 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is done. Serve hot with garlic bread or a grilled sandwich.