- 1 lb
- ground beef or ground turkey
- 2- 15 oz
- cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 -14.5 oz
- can corn drained or 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 - 14.5 oz
- can diced tomatoes
- 1 to 3 tsp
- taco seasoning
- 16 oz
- of homemade salsa
- tortilla chips crumbled
- shredded chedder or jack cheese
- sour cream
How to Make TACO SOUP
- 1In a soup kettle brown the ground beef or turkey and drain any fat. Turkey wont get brown.
- 2Add the black beans, tomatoes with the juice taco seasoning, and salsa. Water may be added to make it a little soupier if desired.
- 3Cook over medium low for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4Serve with garnish of your choice