Fireman Bob's Spicy Garbanzo Bean Soup
It's never to cold for a great soup!
- 3 can(s)
- garbanzo beans (chick peas)
- 2 large
- yellow onion chopped
- 4 clove
- garlic - minced
- 1/2 c
- cilantro - chopped
- 1 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 4 qt
- chicken stock ( homemade is preferred )
- 3 c
- whole pepperoni peeled and cut into bite size pieces. boars head (best) or hormel (however much you like, more the better with my family)
- 6 large
- potatoes cut into bite size chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Fireman Bob's Spicy Garbanzo Bean Soup
- 1Bring 4 quarts of chicken stock to a boil, add pepperoni, let simmer until a red film forms on top.
Add potatoes, garlic, red pepper flakes, cilantro onions, salt, and pepper. cook until potatoes are done. Add garbanzo beans and heat through.
Hearty, filling, and addictive.