Tomato Carrot Miso Milk Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2tomato (about 2.5 oz)
1 cjulienne cut carrots
1 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspmiso paste
1 1/4 cmilk
2egg, hard boiled
How to Make Tomato Carrot Miso Milk Soup
- Slice onion thinly. Peel each tomato and slice thinly. Chop boiled eggs.
- Cook bacon in a skillet without oil until crisp and chop.
- Put sliced onions, tomatoes, julienne carrots and olive oil in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan and add miso paste and milk. Heat over medium low heat and simmer whisking to dissolve miso paste until miso paste is melted and smooth.
- Pour the soup into each serving bowl, sprinkle bacon and eggs onto the soup.