Fireman Bob's Cabbage Soup with Grapes
I hope you enjoy...
- 1 lb
- green grapes
- 1 medium
- red onion - diced
- 2 medium
- challots - diced
- 1 large
- granny smith apple - cored and diced
- 1/2 lb
- smokey/black pepper bacon - diced
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cummin
- 1 dash(es)
- red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch
- green onions chopped
- japeno pepper - no seeds - diced
- 4 can(s)
- chicken broth
- head of cabbage - not red cabbage
How to Make Fireman Bob's Cabbage Soup with Grapes
- 1Place bacon in large frying pan and fry till almost crispy.
Remove bacon to dish and set aside leaving the bacon grease.
Place all remaining ingredients in frying pan and fry in the grease till almost done.
Drain grease - optional
When done cooking the ingredients, place the bacon back into the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes more watching carefully.
- 2Cut up the head of Cabbage as you like and place in BIG POT with 3 cans of Chicken Broth allowing the broth to cook the cabbage until desired doneness.
- 3Cut up the head of Cabbage as you like and place in BIG POT with 3 cans of Chicken Broth allowing the broth to cook the cabbage until desired doneness.
- 4****** Salt and pepper to taste at the table, NOT BEFORE... ******
- 5Reserve a little of the cooked diced bacon for garnish along with a few grapes!