☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)coconut milk, unsweetened
1/2cauliflower, small florets
6 cchicken broth
3 Tbspcurry powder
1 Tbspgaram masala
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
3 cprecooked meat (i use left over chicken)
·cilantro for garnish
·radish for garnish
·lemon or lime to taste at the end
How to Make Basic Curry
- Brown veggies in olive oil until about half cooked. Sprinkle curry powder, garam masala and salt over veggies.
Add cooked meat and warm through.
- Add coconut milk and warm through again.
Add chicken broth and bring to a low boil.
- Taste for spice level. You may want to add more at this point depending on your tastes.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Keep an eye on the liquid level and add water if needed to make a thick soup.
- You can eat it just like this or serve over rice or spinach.