- 1 can(s)
- coconut milk, unsweetened
- cauliflower, small florets
- zucchini, chopped
- carrots, chopped
- onion, chopped
- 6 c
- chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp
- curry powder
- 1 Tbsp
- garam masala
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 c
- precooked meat (i use left over chicken)
- cilantro for garnish
- radish for garnish
- lemon or lime to taste at the end
How to Make Basic Curry
- 1Brown veggies in olive oil until about half cooked. Sprinkle curry powder, garam masala and salt over veggies.
Add cooked meat and warm through.
- 2Add coconut milk and warm through again.
Add chicken broth and bring to a low boil.
- 3Taste for spice level. You may want to add more at this point depending on your tastes.
- 4Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Keep an eye on the liquid level and add water if needed to make a thick soup.
- 5You can eat it just like this or serve over rice or spinach.