Easy Broccoli Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
(2) 12oz pkgfresh broccoli florets
1/4 cchicken broth
(1) 10.34o can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
(1) 7oz jar(s)roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
1/2 c(2 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 tsplemon juice
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspblack pepper
2 Tbspitalian bread crumbs
How to Make Easy Broccoli Casserole
- Coat a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Add broccoli and broth, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except bread crumbs; stir well then spoon over broccoli mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through and broccoli is tender.