HOMEMADE CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Recipe & photo: recipe4living.com
- carrots, chopped
- 4 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- (32 oz.) carton chicken stock
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 c
- 1 c
- milk or half-and-half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- dry basil
- 1 tsp
- celery salt
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic salt
- 4 or 5
- boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) noodles of your choice, cooked according to package directions
How to Make HOMEMADE CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- 1In a crockpot, whisk together the wet ingredients, including the cream of chicken soup and seasonings.
- 2Place the chicken breasts into the crockpot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- 3Three hours before finished cooking, add the vegetables.
- 4Pull out the chicken breasts 30 minutes to 1 hour before finished cooking and shred them with forks before putting them back in the crockpot.
- 5For the last 30 minutes of cooking, add cooked noodles of your choice into the crockpot.