HOMEMADE CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Recipe & photo: recipe4living.com
4 stalk(s)celery, chopped
1 smallonion, chopped
1(32 oz.) carton chicken stock
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 cmilk or half-and-half
·salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbspdry basil
1 tspcelery salt
1 Tbspgarlic salt
4 or 5boneless chicken breasts
1 pkg(8 oz.) noodles of your choice, cooked according to package directions
How to Make HOMEMADE CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a crockpot, whisk together the wet ingredients, including the cream of chicken soup and seasonings.
- Place the chicken breasts into the crockpot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Three hours before finished cooking, add the vegetables.
- Pull out the chicken breasts 30 minutes to 1 hour before finished cooking and shred them with forks before putting them back in the crockpot.
- For the last 30 minutes of cooking, add cooked noodles of your choice into the crockpot.