CHINESE CABBAGE SOUP (SALLYE)
It is not only delicious, it is healthy in all the ways that matter.
You will love this simple soup. Try it.
- 1 medium
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 c
- chicken broth
- 1 large
- (or 2 small) heads of chinese cabbage
- 1 or 2 tsp
- soy sauce
- 1 tsp
- sea salt
- 1 dash(es)
- sriracha sauce (optional)
- green onions
How to Make CHINESE CABBAGE SOUP (SALLYE)
- 1Place heavy skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- 2When skillet is hot, add chicken breast and 1 cup of chicken broth.
Cook for about 8 minutes until chicken is done, adding more stock if needed.
- 3While chicken is cooking, shred cabbage and set aside.
Slice green onions thinly and set aside
- 4When chicken is done, remove from skillet and place on cutting board.
- 5Add that remaining chicken broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the pan and turn heat down to medium.
Stir with wooden spoon to blend all the ingredients.
- 6Dice the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Once the broth is boiling, add chicken back into the pan.
- 7Cook, stirring once or twice for about 2-3 minutes just until cabbage is crisp-tender.
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- 8Stir in the sliced green onions just before serving.