Cabbage Potato Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largeonion, chopped
6 ccabbage, chopped
4 cpotatoes, peeled & diced
2 1/2 Tbspchicken bouillon granules
1/2 tspcoarsely ground pepper
1/2 tspgarlic, minced
4 cham, fully cooked, cubed (optional)
How to Make Cabbage Potato Soup
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add the water, cabbage, potatoes, bouillon, pepper and garlic.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in ham; heat through. (optional)
- Serve with cornbread and enjoy!