Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
These are made from Stormy Stewarts recipe from her fantastic Gift In A Jar Recipes.
Country Oatmeal Cookies Mix in a Jar
3/4 cwhite sugar
3/4 cbrown sugar
1-1/2 call purpose flour
1stick unsalted butter
1 cold fashioned oatmeal (dry)
1-1/2 tspbaking powder
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
·optional: 1/2 c. raisins, or walnuts.
How to Make Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- Thoroughly cream butter, flavoring & sugar.
- mix w/ dry ingredients. Stir in 2 eggs. The drop by Tbsp. 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Add nuts, chocolate chips or raisins.
- bake at 300 degrees. When golden but not brown, Lift from pan w/ spatula onto a plate. Try not to break.
- Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies.