sugar free candied popcorn
13 cfresh popped popcorn
2 Tbspdark molasses
2 tspvanilla extract
3/4 csplenda (sugar substitute)
1/2 cdry roasted peanuts
·110 calories per 1 1/4 cup prepared
·4 grams of fat
·diet exchange 1 starch 1 fat
How to Make sugar free candied popcorn
- spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- pop the popcorn
- in a large bowl place popcorn.in a small bowl-add egg white molasses,and vanilla,salt,and granular splenda. Whisk ingredients well.
- add peanuts and stir well.pour over popcorn,and toss until coated.
- put in baking sheet,and bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes.turn it a bit while baking.
- pour on to waxed paper or parchment paper and let cool.cool to room temp. before serving.