Low sugar candied popcorn
How to Make Low sugar candied popcorn
- spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- pop the popcorn
- in a large bowl place popcorn.in a small bowl-add egg white molasses,and vanilla,salt,and granular splenda. Whisk ingredients well.
- add peanuts and stir well.pour over popcorn,and toss until coated.
- put in baking sheet,and bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes.turn it a bit while baking.
- pour on to waxed paper or parchment paper and let cool.cool to room temp. before serving.
- Nutrition information
8.5 carbs per serving
3 grams of sugar per cup
100 calories per cup