you got choclate in my peanut butter bars
- 1 c
- salted butter
- 2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 bag(s)
- 11oz milk choclate chips
How to Make you got choclate in my peanut butter bars
- 1combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 2pour peanut butter mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- 3melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
- 4spread chocolate with a spatula. to even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
- 5refrigerate bars for one hour. cut while bars are still cool. enjoy!