you got choclate in my peanut butter bars
1 csalted butter
2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 3/4 cpowdered sugar
1 cpeanut butter
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 bag(s)11oz milk choclate chips
How to Make you got choclate in my peanut butter bars
- combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- pour peanut butter mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
- spread chocolate with a spatula. to even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
- refrigerate bars for one hour. cut while bars are still cool. enjoy!