My Favorite Granola
3 cold fashioned rolled oats
1/4 ceach, pistachios, almonds, dry roasted peanuts
1/4 ceach, brown sugar, orange blossom honey, melted coconut oil
1beaten egg white
·dried fruit stir ins - this time i used dried cherries, blueberries, cranberries, mango, coconut, and yogurt raisins
1/4 cflax seed
How to Make My Favorite Granola
- Preheat oven to 300degrees.
Combine oats, flax seed, and nuts in a medium bowl.
- In a measuring cup combine melted coconut oil, honey, brown sugar, egg white and salt. Pour over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on baking sheet with 1 inch edges. Pour granola onto baking sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Break into bite sized pieces and stir in dried fruit to combine.
- Keep in an air tight container at room temperature.