Keto Avolicious Bacon Sanga
Naughty and Nice Ktichen
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12short cut bacon rashers
1small white onion
2 Tbspminced garlic
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Keto Avolicious Bacon Sanga
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (Fan Forced),
- Place the Bacon on a baking tray, season with Salt and Pepper, lightly spray with Canola Oil Cooking Spray, oven bake for 20 minutes. Whilst the Bacon is cooking begin to make your Jalapeno Guacamole
- Halve the Avocados and remove the seeds, scoop out the Avocado and mash with a fork in a bowl.
- Add the Jalapeno, Onion, Shallots, Lime Juice, Minced Garlic, continue to mash with the fork to combine. Season with Salt and Pepper. Set aside the Jalapeno Guacamole mix.
- Once the initial 20 minutes is complete for the Bacon in the oven, switch to grill on medium-high heat for a further 3 to 5 minutes or until crispy. Set aside and let cool.
- Place a slice of Bacon on a plate, top with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the Jalapeno Guacamole Mix, layer a slice of Bacon on top, top with another 1 to 2 Tablespoons of Jalapeno Guacamole, top with a final slice of Bacon. Repeat until you have used all of the Bacon and Guacamole.