Homemade Fruit Roll-ups SUGAR FREE!
Anthony Nicometi Jr
How to Make Homemade Fruit Roll-ups SUGAR FREE!
- *NOTE* The time to bake/dehydrate Varies on your oven, you want it on the lowest temperature possible! the lowest my oven goes is 170 degrees. And took me about 4 hours, This will vary with the size of your pan, how thin/thick you spread it out. etc.....Remember, Its all WORTH IT! :)
- Puree' the strawberries and honey until liquified.
- On a full sheet pan,Lined with parchment paper. pour the mixture and spread AS THIN AS POSSIBLE, The thicker it is, the longer it will take to dry out. Make sure it is completely even and that their are no holes in it.
- Place in your oven at the lowest temperature your oven goes. and bake for 3-6 hours, checking the top every hour. Once it is firm on the top, towards the middle, it is done (around 4 hours for me) set aside to cool for 1 hour
- Slice length wise, from top to bottom, in thick strips (6-8 strips is normal) and roll towards you with the parchment attached
- Unwrap and Enjoy! :)