Crunchy Homemade Granola
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 crolled oats
2 ckellogg's all bran cereal
2 csliced almonds
2 cpumpkin seeds
2 csweetened, shredded coconut
1 cvegetable oil
1/2 ccashews, unsalted
1 cdried cranberries
1 cgolden raisins
1 cany other favorite dried fruit you choose
How to Make Crunchy Homemade Granola
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the oats, All Bran, coconut, pumpin seeds, and almonds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and honey in a small bowl.
- Pour the liquids over the oat mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated.
- Pour onto a 13 by 18 by 1-inch sheet pan or two 13 by 9 sheet pans
- Bake, turning mixture occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even, golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow granola to cool, turning mixture to promote cooling.
- Finally add the dried fruits: cranberries,raisins, and any other dried fruits you like, such as cherries. Also add cashews and any other nuts you like as well. Here is where you control what you like in your granola. Make it your own with any fruits and nuts you love.