Caramel Popcorn and Chocolate Chip Cookies Accente
How to Make Caramel Popcorn and Chocolate Chip Cookies Accente
- Preheat oven 320?F.
- Put soft butter in mixing bowl, add brown sugar then mix well with whisk then add egg.
- Mix flour and baking powder then strain, add to butter and mix with rubber spatula gently.
- Add chocolate chip and caramel popcorn, mix gently.
- Prepare one of other mixing bowl then divide cookie dough half and half, add green tea powder to one, add Kinako to other one, mix it well.
- Divide 9 pieces each of cookies from both dough, make round medal shape then place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven 25-30minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool down.
- place on plate and serve it.