Easy Spiced Caramel Nuts
In a decorative cello bag, these would make great gifts for co-workers, hospital visits, mail carrier...
In themed cupcake papers, they could decorate place settings on a holiday table.
Quick, easy, and so many possibilities!
How to Make Easy Spiced Caramel Nuts
- Put butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave uncovered, 30-60 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, spice, and salt, to combine. Add nuts, and mix well.
- Microwave, uncovered, 4-5 min. or until golden brown, and mixture appears glossy, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread in a single layer onto Silpat, baking sheet, or waxed paper. Cool completely.
Store airtight, up to a week.
- *pecan halves, walnut halves, whole almonds, or whole cashews recommended