Orange Glazed Pecans
Linda Faye Lober
He is a missionary serving in Taiwan and I am very proud of him and his wife and kids.
They are also helping with the efforts in restoring the Philippians'. I am very proud of them.
- 1 small
- package of orange jello
- 1 c
- pecan haves
- 1/8 c
How to Make Orange Glazed Pecans
- 1In a small Teflon coated frying pan, heat water and bring to a low boil.
- 2add 1/2 package of orange jello stir until it makes a simple syrup maybe 1-2 minutes.
- 3add the pecan and coat, immediately remove from heat, you must work very quickly!
- 4Have an already prepared plate lined with foil or parchment paper and spread the pecan mixture on this paper.
Allow to cool and break up into bit size pieces.
- 5Repeat the procedure for another pan with the remaining 1/2 package orange jello and water.
Clean pan immediately after use as it could harden and do damage to your pan.
- 6Dan said that you can use different flavors of jello for this candy nut treat.
My favorite is the orange, once you try it. You be the judge.
Store remainder in airtight containers, if they last this long!