How to Make Wheat Thins
- In large mixing bowl, combine the flours and thoroughly mix.
- In separate bowl blend the oil, salt, and water.
- Add liquid mixture to dry, mixing well but as little as possible.
- Roll as thin as possible on unoiled cookie sheet ? not more than 1/8"
thick. Mark with knife for size crackers desired, but do not cut
through. Prick each cracker a few times with fork. Sprinkle lightly
with salt or onion salt, if desired.
- Bake at 350F until crisp and light brown, about 30 minutes.
- When cool, separate into individual crackers.