Simple- No Bake- Impressive- Brie Cheese Appetizer
I have since stolen her recipe and added my own twist. I have served this so far at three functions and every time I have gotten wonderful comments. it looks so expensive and it is simply the easiest/cheapest thing to make!
It's all about the presentation :)
How to Make Simple- No Bake- Impressive- Brie Cheese Appetizer
- Arrange Brie Cheese on microwavable plater
- Open jar of preserves and place about half of the jar on top of the Brie.
- If it's hot outside and your event happens to be outside just let it out in the sun for a little while. If not place in microwave for about 1:50 minutes until the preserve starts to drip down the sides of the Brie.
- Arrange crackers around the tray.
- Your finished! See, I told you it would be easy!