Roasted Red Pepper, Dill, and Lemon Hummus
We use this on sandwiches and crackers, It also goes well, with shawarma (serve with pickles and pita).
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper, Dill, and Lemon Hummus
- 1Boil chickpeas until soft.
- 2In a food processor, add chickpeas and tahini. Puree.
- 3Then add roasted red peppers, drained, and squeezed the lemons, careful not to allow any seeds to transfer. Blend smooth.
- 4Add spices, blend once more. You are ready to serve.
- 5I prefer to refrigerate for a few hours for the flavors to marry.