Roasted Red Pepper, Dill, and Lemon Hummus
We use this on sandwiches and crackers, It also goes well, with shawarma (serve with pickles and pita).
- 1 lb
- chick peas
- 1/2 c
- tahini or extra virgin olive oil
- lemons, halved
- jar of roasted red peppers
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon pepper salt
- 3 Tbsp
- dill weed
- 1 tsp
- paprika, hot
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper, Dill, and Lemon Hummus
- 1Boil chickpeas until soft.
- 2In a food processor, add chickpeas and tahini. Puree.
- 3Then add roasted red peppers, drained, and squeezed the lemons, careful not to allow any seeds to transfer. Blend smooth.
- 4Add spices, blend once more. You are ready to serve.
- 5I prefer to refrigerate for a few hours for the flavors to marry.