Fireman Bob's " Knock 'Em Out Crackers "
- 1 1/2 c
- 3/4 cups shredded each monterey jack cheese and parmesean cheese
- 1/2 c
- butter, room temperature ( 1stick )
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- oatmeal, uncooked
- 5 dash(es)
- red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder or to taste
- 1 small
- jalapenos, fresh diced fine, more if you like
- 4 dash(es)
- garlic salt or to tatse
- 2 tsp
- sesame seeds
How to Make Fireman Bob's " Knock 'Em Out Crackers "
- 1Combine butter, shredded cheeses, all spices, stir to bring ingredients together.
Add flour, oatmeal.
- 2Place mixture in food processor and pulse till all are combined.
It will form a ball
- 3Remove from processor and shape in a ball
Place in plastic bag and place in the fridge for 45 minutes...
- 4When ready, roll mixture to desired thickness ( I did a fat 1/8th of an inch
Use whatever " cookie cutter design you like and make you cuts before you bake
Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees and bake for 35 minutes, at the end of 35 minutes turn oven to 400 degrees and bake an additional 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool...
You can use any cheese you like and add more or less spices... Make it yours :)