Fast Yummy Guacamole
I happen to like the large smooth buttery avocado from Florida, but use your fav or what you have.
I do most of my cooking by taste and don't do a lot of measuring, sorry I couldn't give precise measurements.
- 1 large
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- mayonnaise, fat-free
- cumin start with 1/2 tsp then add dashes by taste
- chopped plum tomato
- of salt to your liking
- 1 pkg
- tortilla chips, plain or flavored
- 1 dash(es)
- garlic powder
How to Make Fast Yummy Guacamole
- 1Cut Avocado in 1/2 take out seed then spoon out the avocado into a medium bowl and mash with a fork until it's the consistency you like (I like a little chunky). Squeeze and stir in juice from half a lemon to prevent it from turning brown.
- 2Mix in the rest of ingredients (the way I measure the mayo is by spoonful at a time until its thin enough for dipping, then stir to combine rest of ingredients throughout, cover with cling wrap and let sit for a few minutes then serve or chill until ready to serve.
It is chilled enough to serve by the time everyone gets their ice tea or beverages and I get the chips in a couple of dishes ready to serve.
- 3Serve with Tortilla Chips plain or spicy flavored. Also great with enchiladas, tacos, most Mexican foods.