1 bag(s)oyster crackers "premium brand" (round puffy kind)
1 pkghidden valley ranch dressing mix
1 Tbspdill weed
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/2 colive oil or canola oil
How to Make Dill Crackers
- Pre heat over to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine dressing mix, dill weed, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour in oil and stir well
- Pour crackers and oil mixture into a 13x9 non-stick pan and place in oven for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, stir to coat all crackers and return to the oven for another 5 minutes
- Remove from, oven, keep crackers in pan and allow to completely cool.