CREAMY TATER SOUP with TURKEY
4 cchicken stock de fated
1 can(s)onion chopped
3 can(s)celery chopped with tops
2 smallpotatoes peeled & cubed
2 smallsweet potatoes peeled & cubed
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
1 ccooked turkey cut into medium pieces
How to Make CREAMY TATER SOUP with TURKEY
- Ina large saucepan combine chicken stock and all the vegetables. Don't add milk or turkey yet.
- Cook until vegetables are very tender . About 10 t0 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Transfer to blender and blend until smooth. Stir in milk and add turkey.
- At this point soup may be stored in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Heat before serving. Garnish with mint or parsley.