How to Make Cracker Bread
- 1In a medium mixing bowl combine flour , sugar and salt ; add oil and water.
- 2Stir until dough forms ball ; add more water if necessary ; Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- 3Divide the dough into 6 equal proportions ; Shape into balls ; Roll each ball on a lightly floured board or sheet of wax paper to form a 6" circle.
- 4Prick throughly with a fork ; Sprinkle with seasoned salt ; Repeat with the remaining dough.
- 5Lightly grease 3 cookie sheets and place two rounds per cookie sheet.
- 6Bake @ 450° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.