☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- refired beans
- 1 c
- pre- made quacomole
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- chunky salsa
- 1 pkg
- sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make 21/21 Refried Bean Dip
- 1In a 9" x 11" pan, or glass dish
Layer the above ingredients in the order given
- 2one large can refried beans, put in center of dish and spread evenly with a fork. Corner to corner until evenly smooth in dish
- 3layer guacamole lightly on top of the refried beans.
- 4layer small container (1 cup) sour cream on top of guacamole
- 5layer chunky salsa over top of sour cream
- 6Finale step is to sprinkle 16 ounces of sharp shredded cheese on top of all layers!
This is it your finished.
- 7Refrigerate until ready to serve, serve with Nacho Chips, the original recipe was served on wheat crackers!
It was served as their appetizer for many years, 21/21 Bar and Grill
- 8Enjoy, wait for the comments
My co-workers always made fun of me and said I should have brought something that did not look like it had already been eaten. But I always had to make 4 dishes because they gobbled it up.
Been making this recipe since 1974, with no complaints. If I do not bring it they would think I was sick!