☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)refired beans
1 cpre- made quacomole
1 csour cream
1 cchunky salsa
1 pkgsharp cheddar cheese
How to Make 21/21 Refried Bean Dip
- In a 9" x 11" pan, or glass dish
Layer the above ingredients in the order given
- one large can refried beans, put in center of dish and spread evenly with a fork. Corner to corner until evenly smooth in dish
- layer guacamole lightly on top of the refried beans.
- layer small container (1 cup) sour cream on top of guacamole
- layer chunky salsa over top of sour cream
- Finale step is to sprinkle 16 ounces of sharp shredded cheese on top of all layers!
This is it your finished.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, serve with Nacho Chips, the original recipe was served on wheat crackers!
It was served as their appetizer for many years, 21/21 Bar and Grill
- Enjoy, wait for the comments
My co-workers always made fun of me and said I should have brought something that did not look like it had already been eaten. But I always had to make 4 dishes because they gobbled it up.
Been making this recipe since 1974, with no complaints. If I do not bring it they would think I was sick!