☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pinchfresh chives
1 pinchfresh dill
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 cgluten free flour
How to Make Zucchini Fritters
- shred zucchini and carrots. Add salt, fresh chives, and dill. Let sit to get the liquids going
- mix together flour, garlic powder, and any salt or pepper you might want to add
- mix in shredded vegetable mixture
- mix in egg and if necessary a splash or two of water, but just enough to get everything mixed well.
- heat oil in a skillet. Scoop spoonfuls of batter into skillet. For small 2 or 3 inches fritters, cook 2 minutes on each side. You will need more time if they are larger. The
- The batter is REALLY sticky. I can not flatten the batter until I flip them over for the first time so sometimes I flipped them another time and let them cook a little longer.