Tomato Stuff Baked Zucchini
I have also made this disk by cutting the zucchini long ways and made a boat.
I like the smaller zucchini and yellow squash
3 mdyellow squash
1 cport wine
1/2 Tbsptomato paste, italian
1/4 cpumpkin seeds, green
1/4 cflax seeds
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 tsprosemary, fresh
4 sprigrosemary sprigs
SALT PEPPER TO TASTE
How to Make Tomato Stuff Baked Zucchini
- Cut zucchini diagonally into 3-inch sections
- Using melon baller, scoop out zucchini from each section; discard contents and set cups aside. Leave about 1/4 inch flesh in bottom and on sides of each cup.
- Heat olive oil in 10.5-inch Fry Pan on Medium heat
(275°F) for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, salt and black pepper; cook for 4 minutes on Medium (275°F).
- Add wine, tomato paste, seeds and breadcrumbs; stir to incorporate
- Fill each zucchini cup with tomato mixture
- Place zucchini cups on rack and bake in convection oven at 450F for 6 minutes, or until tops have browned.
- Garnish plates with rosemary