The Best Stuffed Mushroom Caps
How to Make The Best Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 1Wipe clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside.
- 2Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop fine.
- 3In a medium skillet; saute chopped mushroom stems and onions in butter for five minutes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and stir until all comes together.
- 5Remove from stove and fill bottoms of each mushroom and dip each mushroom in melted butter and place in a
9 x 12 oblong pan.
- 6Place pan in pre-heated of at 375 and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and serve on a platter.
- 8NOTE: These make a great appetizer or a great side for any meal.