The Best Stuffed Mushroom Caps
8 to 12 largemushrooms
2 Tbspminced onion
1/4 cdried bread crumbs
1 tspparsley flakes
·dash of garlic salt
1/4 csour cream
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make The Best Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Wipe clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop fine.
- In a medium skillet; saute chopped mushroom stems and onions in butter for five minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until all comes together.
- Remove from stove and fill bottoms of each mushroom and dip each mushroom in melted butter and place in a
9 x 12 oblong pan.
- Place pan in pre-heated of at 375 and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve on a platter.
- NOTE: These make a great appetizer or a great side for any meal.