Sweet & Spicy Cucumber Salad
- 2 large
- cucumbers (peeled, or unpeeled but washed), or 1 english cucumber
- 1 - 2 clove
- garlic (optional, depending on your garlic preference)
- 1 small
- handful fresh mint leaves (chopped) or 2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes (add more if you prefer spicier)
- 1/2 c
- seasoned rice wine vinegar
How to Make Sweet & Spicy Cucumber Salad
- 1In large bowl, combine cucumbers, garlic, mint leaves, and red pepper flakes. Toss in bowl to distribute evenly.
- 2Add rice wine vinegar. Toss again.
- 3Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. (I place mine in a large plastic storage bag until serving time.)
- 4NOTE: Sometimes I stripe-peel my cucumbers, using a potato peeler. This means that I leave strips of skin for more texture.