Steakhouse Green Beans
- 1 bag(s)
- green beans, fresh, in microwave bag--
- 2 Tbsp
- butter(not margarine)
- grinder style steakhouse seasoning
How to Make Steakhouse Green Beans
- 1Use the fresh green beans, whole bean, in a microwave, steam and serve bag, cook as directed on the bag. Do not overcook! Pour in glass dish, with lid (ie-Pampered chef, etc)
- 2Slice butter in small pieces; sprinkle over cooked green beans. Using Steakhouse Season grinder, give several "twists" over beans--to taste. Easy to add...hard to remove.
- 3Place lid on dish, and shake for a few seconds. Butter should be melted, and seasoning distributed evenly over beans. Serve! These reheat well, also.