★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 large
- portobello mushrooms (or you can use smaller appetizer size mushrooms)
- 1/4 bunch
- fresh spinach, washed, dried & chopped
- 2 oz
- blue cheese crumbles (more or less to taste
- butter flavored spray
- salt & pepper
How to Make Spinach and Blue Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350. Brush the mushrooms clean with a mushroom brush or dry cloth. Spray them on both sides with the butter flavored spray. Salt & pepper them, and put them in a baking dish
- 2Chop the spinach and mushroom stems, pile into the mushrooms.
- 3Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then top with the cheese. Bake another 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
Note: smaller mushrooms might take less time to cook.