Small pumpkins or Acorn Squash
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbrown sugar
1 can(s)crushed pineapple, drained
·cinnomon or allspice
How to Make Small pumpkins or Acorn Squash
- Cut the top off the small pumpkins to be used to put back on the pumpkin. After cutting the tops off pumpkins clean insides with a melon baller tool.
- When cleaned put in bottom of pumpkin, 1 pat of butter, about 1 tablespoon, use the side of paper butter is wrapped in and just cut your pats.
- Then add brown sugar, sprinkle cinnomon or allspice, and crushed pineapple, as much as the little pumpkin will fit up to the top. Put the tops back on.
- After filling, place in a casserole or roast pan with boiling water half way up the pumpkins, bake at 350 degrees for about 30 to 45 minutes until soft or done. Remember this is squash so use your judgement. Remove from water and serve in any serving dish you would like. Bon Appetite!!!!!!
- For Garnish you can use frozen puff pastry, cut into leaves with egg and cream eggwash on top sprikled with sugar. Follow directions on box for baking the puff pastry. Must be made seperately.