Savory Roasted Beets with Sweet Onions
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 or 6fresh beets, peeled or not
1 mediumsweet onion
1/4 coil (olive, avocado or other type)
·salt and pepper to taste - optional
How to Make Savory Roasted Beets with Sweet Onions
- Cut fresh beets into fairly large chunks. Size of beet matters. If small halve or quarter. If larger, cut into more pieces. Place them in a large bowl.
- Cut onion into medium size chunks and add to the beets.
- Pour the oil and salt and pepper over vegetables. Mix well.
- Pour all onto a parchment lined sheet or baking pan. Note: I like to put foil on bottom and then top with the parchment for easier clean up.)
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 to 40 minutes depending on size of the pieces. Turn over after about 15 minutes. Check for doneness by poking with a fork.