Roasted Fennel with Romano Vinaigrette
How to Make Roasted Fennel with Romano Vinaigrette
- 1Preheat the oven to 425'F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it with non-stick oil.
- 2Blend the oil, garlic, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a mini-food processor until smooth. I used my Magic Bullet.
- 3Put the quartered fennel bulbs in a large bowl and then add the blended mixture and toss the fennel to coat.
- 4Spread the fennel onto the prepared cookie sheet and sprinkle the Romano cheese on the fennel.
- 5Roast for 35-40 minutes or until the fennel is tender and the outer edges are golden brown.