Roasted Fennel with Romano Vinaigrette
2 Tbspolive oil
4 clovegarlic, minced
1 Tbspred wine vinegar
1/2 tspdijon mustard
1/2 tspsea salt
1/8 tspfresh ground black pepper
3 mediumfennel bulbs
1/4 cromano cheese, grated
How to Make Roasted Fennel with Romano Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 425'F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it with non-stick oil.
- Blend the oil, garlic, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a mini-food processor until smooth. I used my Magic Bullet.
- Put the quartered fennel bulbs in a large bowl and then add the blended mixture and toss the fennel to coat.
- Spread the fennel onto the prepared cookie sheet and sprinkle the Romano cheese on the fennel.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until the fennel is tender and the outer edges are golden brown.