Roasted Cauliflower with spices and cheese
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1fresh cauliflower, small florets
1/2 colive oil, extra virgin
1 Tbspgarlic salt
1 Tbsplemon garlic blend
1 tspground pepper
1/2 cgrated parmesean/romano cheeese
1/2 cfiesta blend shredded cheese
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower with spices and cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper
- Wash and core the Cauliflower. Cut florets into bite sized pieces. A small cauliflower will serve about 4 people. A very large cauliflower will need to be separated onto 2 pans otherwise it will not roast but bake. You will also need to double your added ingredients.
- Put the cauliflower into a bowel and add olive oil. stir until all pieces are covered.
- Add spices gradually. Stirring until the spices are spread to all the cauliflower. You can experiment with spice combinations but my family likes a citrus base. You could also use a flavored olive oil.
- Transfer to pan. Keep the pieces florets up and keep them from touching one another. Dribble whatever olive oil and spices are left over the cauliflower.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until the florets turn a light golden brown around the edges. It may take a little longer, check them in 5 minute increments after the 20 minutes are up.
- When browned, remove from oven and sprinkle the cup of cheese over the florets. Return to oven and continue baking until the cheese has melted and is beginning to brown.
- to transfer to serving dish use a spatula. A squeeze of lemon juice is great at this point if you like the tanginess, but not necessary.
- This is especially good with grilled fish! Enjoy