Green Beans a l'orange with Almonds and Wild Rice
- 1 pkg
- frozen french cut green beans
- 4 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1/2 Tbsp
- dried minced onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- orange zest
- 1/2 c
- almonds, slivered
- 1 pkg
- wild rice, cooked per directions
How to Make Green Beans a l'orange with Almonds and Wild Rice
- 1Defrost Green beans until they easily fall apart. (about 10 min) all microwaves are different.
- 2Melt butter in skillet on med. high, add green beans and dried minced onion sautee 3 to 4 min on medium heat.
- 3Add orange zest and almonds. Toss to coat and remove from heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4* I do not like my green beans "squishy" I like them fairly crisp. You may adjust cook time to suit your preferences.
- 5Serve over wild rice and sprinkle top with a few more almonds.