Geneve's Italian Bean Salad
I have been eating this for 30 years, I have know Idea how long she had been making it. But this is a Beautiful Looking Salad and so Simple to make. Please make it just like I wrote. The Smashed garlic is important and gives it a wonder flavor of bits of fresh garlic. I leave a little bit of the Kidney Bean Juice in mine because I am older now and don't use as much Vinegar or Olive Oil in my diet as I used to 30 yrs ago
- 1 can(s)
- garbonzo beans drained s & w brand
- 1 can(s)
- red kidney beans reserve 2 tbs liquid option s & w brand
- 4 clove
- garlic smashed with wooden mallot
- 3 medium
- green onions sliced julienned diamond shaped
- red wine vinegar
- olive oil
How to Make Geneve's Italian Bean Salad
- 1Add all the ingredients into a medium size bowl except the Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil.
- 2This is how I measure how much Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil to Use. I imagine that they have a spout on the bottle, like at bar for pouring drinks, and I do it like a Bar Tender. I Turn the Red Wine Vinegar Bottle Over to pour and give it a Three Count like 1-2-3. Then, I do the same with the Olive Oil 1-2-3. The stream is the same as if pouring a drink of alcohol with a spout.
- 3Then take a medium size spoon a stir the ingredients folding the beans so you don't injure them with the spoon.
- 4Serve Right Away or Refrigerate for 1 hour for Full Flavor.
Enjoy Geneve's delicious salad!
This is a beautiful salad.