GARDEN ROASTED TOMATOES WITH PEPPERS & ONIONS
Rose Mary Mogan
It is quick summer side dish to accompany any meal. You can add what ever vegetables you like squash or zucchini, other fresh herbs & parsley , and thy are delicious. These were gone so fast that I barely had time to get a picture before they went into the oven, let alone after they came out. The flavors are so fresh & tasty. I will be making them again real soon and get another picture or two.
- 1 1/2-2 pt
- grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery chopped
- 1 large
- yellow onion chopped
- 2 large
- jalapeno peppers, seeded & chopped
- 3 medium
- hungarian peppers, seeded & choped
- 1 medium
- bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 clove
- garlic minced
- 2 tsp
- steak seasoning, or kosher salt & course ground pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp
- fresh chive, chopped
How to Make GARDEN ROASTED TOMATOES WITH PEPPERS & ONIONS
- 1Wash, prep and chop the veggies that you plan to use for this dish. Add them all to a large bowl. Dry with a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- 2Spray a Jelly roll style pan with nonstick cooking spray. add all the veggies in a single layer, then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with steak seasoning. Be sure all of the veggies are coated with the spices.
- 3Place in pre heated 425 degree F. oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes until veggies are tender and tomatoes begin to wither somewhat from the heat. Remove and serve immediately while still hot. NOTE: MAY ADD SOME FRESHLY SHREDDED PARMESAN CHEESE OVER VEGGIES WHILE STILL HOT IF DESIRED. It is really yummy.