FLORENTINE FRITTATA FOR TWO
1/3 cliquid egg whites
2 Tbsp2% milk
2 Tbspchopped pitted greek olives
1/4 coil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 tspdried basil
1/4 tspdried rosemary, crushed
3 cfresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
1/2 ccrumbled feta cheese
How to Make FLORENTINE FRITTATA FOR TWO
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients; set aside.
- Arrange tomatoes in an 8-in. ovenproof skillet; sprinkle with basil and rosemary.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into the pan; top with spinach.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs begin to set.
- Uncover skillet; sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Let stand for 5 mnutes before serving.