Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pickling cucumbers, sliced in half moons
- compari tomatoes, cut in wedges
- onion, small white
- 2 sprig(s)
- fresh dill (dried is fine too)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 1Peel and slice cucumbers and lightly salt.. this will bring out the juice in the cucs. Let stand at room temp for about 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, dice onion, slice tomatoes, and chop up fresh dill. Add to cucumber mixture along with remaining ingredients.
- 3Toss together, and taste as you go. You can adjust all the above ingredients to taste. Serve chilled.