Cherry Tomato Pickles
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 ptcherry tomatoes
3 caplle cider vinegar
2 Tbspcelery seed
2 tspmustard seed
1 tspwhole allspice
1 tspwhole cloves
How to Make Cherry Tomato Pickles
- Put all spices in cheesecloth, excpet for bay leaves.
- Combine sugar and vinegar and spices in a cheesecloth in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove cheesecloth of spices, add tomatoes, bring to boil, then remove from heat immediately.
- Pack tomatoes in hot jars, top each with a bay leaf, fill to within a half inch of the top with boiling vinegar mixture.
- Seal jar and process jar in boiling water bath for 10 minnuts.