☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- carrots, scraped and diagonally sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- 6 oz
- can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 tsp
- dried, whole thyme, crushed
- 1/4 tsp
- ground ginger
- 3 Tbsp
- dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Carrots and Water Chestnuts
- 1Cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until tender; drain, Set aside.
- 2Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add water chestnuts, thyme, and ginger, and cook 2 minutes.
- 3Add the reserved carrot and wine; cook just until thoroughly heated. Transfer the vegetable mixture to a serving bowl; sprinkle with fresh parsley.