Cabbage Slaw Our Favorite
- 1 1/4 c
- cabbage or 1 pkg. shredded cabbage
- 3 stick
- carrots shredded
- 1 small
- onion finely chopped
- green pepper optional
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/4-1/3 c
- sugar (1/4 is for pkg.~1/3 for head of cabbage
- 1/4 tsp
- salt and a speck of pepper if desired
- also can add 1/2 teaspoon of celery seed which gives this slaw a great taste.
How to Make Cabbage Slaw Our Favorite
- 1Shred the carrots and onion and green pepper if adding.
Mix the mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Fold your cabbage in and put in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight til all the flavors blend.
- 2I usually use a fresh whole head of cabbage and adjust the dressing for the amount of cabbage I have.