BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND CRANBERRY GRILLED SANDWICH
How to Make BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND CRANBERRY GRILLED SANDWICH
- In a small skillet over medium high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add Brussels sprouts and shallots and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until softened
- Place 2 slices of cheddar cheese onto a slice of bread top with Brussels sprouts mixture . Spoon the cranberry sauce on top, lay the other 2 slices of cheese on top of that and place the other slice of bread on top
- In the same skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Place the sandwich into the skillet and press down with a spatula.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until cheese has melted.
- Remove the sandwich from the skillet, and serve warm.