☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- peas (fresh or frozen)
- string beans (fresh or frozen)
- brussels sprouts (fresh or frozen)
- mushrooms, fresh
- sliced green peppers
- broccoli florets
- just about any veggie you like!
- teriyaki marinade (i use lowery's with pineapple)
How to Make Veggie Mix
- 1In a large pot add some oil and cutup onions...throw in all the veggies you like...add a little water..Teriyaki marinade (to taste)...a pinch of salt and pepper (if you like hot pepper you can add that)...let veggies simmer on stove up to two hours depending on how you like your veggies cooked...